top of page

Schedules:

  • Monday to Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

  • Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Prices:

  • advisory  online from $4,000 x space varies according to m2

  • Extra advisory render  online from $1,500  

  • Render for designer or external client from $2,000

Delivery times:

  • advisory  online: The delivery time is 3-4 weeks, times may change according to the scope of each project (Renders, number of spaces, etc. )

  • Render for designer or external client: From 5 to 6  days , this too  it will depend  of the details required, so it is requested that a minimum  ask for it with 4  days  in advance. 

Payment Methods:

  • advisory  online: In order to start working on your project, 70% of the total is required once the quote is accepted , the remaining 30% will be paid once the project is delivered in its entirety.

  • Render for designer or external client: It must be  pay in full to start rendering.

*All payments must be made by bank transfer or deposit 

24939173612_ac32485570_k.jpg
LOGO 22BYG EN COLORES NEGRO Y DORADO
bottom of page